An Award Winning Emirati brand with international standards and a global vision.
The Assistant Operations Manager will work alongside the operations manager looking after the smooth operations of this multi brand multi outlet venues in the UAE. To work alongside Restaurant Managers/Supervisors, responsible for all aspects of day-to-day running of the 5 restaurants including Sales, Customer Service, quality control, operations, Staff Development, training, provide effective line-management and human resources.
• Working alongside thee Operations Manager you will Demonstrate leadership in managing and motivation.
• Ensure that restaurant, the productivity and quality remains at high standards and that costs are acceptable by planning the resources in the optimum manner.
• Responsible of searching, selecting recruiting, appraisal, motivations and standards pf job performance of the individuals with in team.
• Accountable for coaching and training managers with appropriately skills and product knowledge to execute highest standard and growth.
• Ensure all new employees in the department receive an induction training program.
• Improve performance by motivation and monitoring staff continuously and investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and services,
• Help and train advance management skills and responsible for scheduling and rolling training programs for all restaurants,
• Manage and oversee new project, equipment, replacement, test programs and vendor relations.
• Stay ahead of the operations through restaurants visits per company policy and evaluate restaurant practice against company standards.
• Supervise quality control and quantities for preparation to minimize wastage, perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high of preparation and services,
• Comply with all health and safety regulation, staff training, and development as required and keep records for health inspectors
• Estimate the food consumption of each restaurant, place orders with suppliers, and schedule delivery of fresh food and beverages.
• Look over the restaurants and insure that their restaurants become center of excellence perfection and demonstrate as training center for the new franchisees and their staff.
• Provide reports on the performance progress against the plans and budget.
Salary for this is 12,000AED
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• 5+ years operational experience in restaurant industry within UAE
• Strong communication, organizational, operational, and people skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• A hands on approach to problem solving with a training bias
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Fluent in English