AVP – Equity Sales and Trading – Institutional team
To represent institutional clients in the equity marketplace by serving as the communication conduit between clients and equity traders. To provide clients with research, trading ideas and capital commitment. To identify trends in the marketplace and provide market color to clients. Clients to include foreign, regional and local institutional investors on both the Buy and Sell sides of the business.
• Manage and develop client relationships in order to drive and provide flow to the equity trading desk from existing and new institutional clients.
• Support the Coverage and Placement Sales team in attracting clients to trade on The Company’s platform.
• Liaise with clients directly to receive trading orders and ensure orders are placed with the trading desk.
• Present ideas to clients and provide advice and updates on market developments and new financial ventures.
• Actively collaborate with The Company’s Research, Sales and Trading teams.
• Provide daily market commentary/color and trade ideas to clients to drive flow.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Hold a university degree from a reputable university – preferably in business related course
• Be qualified to provide financial advice to clients
• Exceptional client relationship skills.
• Hold key local and regional Institutional account relationships which can be transferred to The Company.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar or compatible role in a financial services industry.
• Ability to work independently as well as a member of a high performing team.