Business DevelopmentGo Back
As business development Manager you will participate to the development of the strategic proposals across the GCC. You will provide, develop and coordinate comprehensive and quality bid proposals for the architectural, engineering, master planning and multi-disciplinary projects.
• Working with the business development team reporting directly to the Business Development Director
• Seeking and developing new business opportunities whilst actively addressing existing client on-going business requirements
• Developing technical and financial proposals across various countries mainly UAE and GCC)
• Developing, coordinating and managing the development and the completion of company registration with clients, expressions of interest and pre-qualifications.
• Meeting with Clients and other Consultants to explore and develop opportunities of cooperation
• Standardizing proposal documentation and ensure company standards and /or proformas are adhered to
• Carrying out research for general information pertaining to client profiles, projects and capital budgets
• Working with multifunctional teams and delivering solutions to external customers
• Provide assistance to marketing team as appropriate to for updating information and document about the Company
• Participating when and as required to professional events, seminaries, conferences intended to promote the Company and its business.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Ability to identify and understand customer needs and recommend the best solutions from the portfolio
• Project management, reporting and presentation skills a must
• Diplomatic approach and excellent interpersonal skills
• Mobility, self-reliant, flexible, organized and team placer
• Multi-task and ability to handle simultaneous proposals submission in a timely manner
• Proactive and collaborative attitude towards the role and with colleagues
• Strong leadership, organizational, planning, prioritization and negotiation skills
• A bachelor’s degree in Architect or business-related discipline
• At least ten years in the industry with at least 5 of those spent in the GCC
• General knowledge of the UAE local regulations
• Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in Arabic is a plus.