Information TechnologyGo Back
The Company: Security, Information Technology and Services company that provides cutting edge imaging technology with a wide range of applications from people counting, traffic management and intrusion detection to advanced behaviour analysis and tracking in crowded places.
Overall management of business development initiatives to generate new leads, identify key prospects and conclude sales. Lead the new business development function and implement strategies and policies which will result in incremental sales that contribute to achieving company objectives
• Account Management of existing customers.
• Generating leads and developing new opportunities.
• Building relationships with system integrator, technology partners, consultants and end-customers.
• Writing technical and commercial proposals
• Creating and giving presentations
• Attending trade shows
• Negotiating and closing high-value deals
• Following up with customers on pending invoices
• Providing weekly status updates and progress on different opportunities
• Working closely alongside the Regional Project Manager from Proof of Concept stage to sign-off
Qualification and Desired Skills
• A proven track record in business development in the security industry.
• Experience in consultative selling and solution selling
• A strategic approach and creative thinking style to target new customers and new industries
• Excellent presenting skills for presenting to a wide range of audiences (e.g. C-Level, engineers, consultants, non-technical and technical)
• Proficient in English language and writing proposals in English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• MS office proficiency especially Word and Power Point
• Good knowledge of the security CCTV industry and Middle East Security Market (trends, manufacturers, video analytics, face recognition, cameras, VMS and PSIMs)
• Good objection handling skills
• Experience working closely with Project Managers, Presales Engineers and Field Engineers
• 3+ years’ experience working in Sales or Business Development.
• Strong organizational skills with excellent time management
• Ability to clearly convey and understand technical solutions.
• Commitment and willingness to share knowledge, ideas and maintain best practices.
• Ability to convey concise messages via verbal communication, written form and formal presentation.
• Should be a quick learner to understand and talk about technology.
• A positive and optimistic personality with the desire to succeed.
• Valid UAE Driving License
• At least 3 years industry experience in Sales and Business Development.
• Must be willing and able to travel to other countries in the Middle East (Oman, Qatar, etc.)
• Flexible working hours.
• Local to company head office.