A multinational Agriculture company with head office based in the Abu Dhabi is currently looking for a CEO for their global farming activities.
The group has farms around the world so work location could be in the US / Central Europe / UAE with expected 25% – 50% of the time travelling across the sites.
The job description has been kept intentially short as to lead to an open discussion about responsbilties
The specifications requested are as follows:
- BS in Agronomy or Agricultural engineering
- Minimum 25 years of farming experience among which at least 8 in a leadership role
- Experience in multiple geographies farming
- Experience in strategic farming, best practices, new innovations
- Able to bring together a team of farming professionals from different cultures and spread across the world
- Ability to drive farming metrics and fix objectives for productions teams per country / continent
- Work with the strategy team to create the 5 years planning for the farming division
- Experience in desert farming