We are a food tech startup and a first mover in the virtual restaurants space globally. We create and manage 15 virtual restaurant concepts operating in 5 countries, UAE, Kuwait, KSA, UK and USA and are on a mission to delivery unparalleled food experiences to the world.
We are looking for a strategy and execution focused Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) who is a great leader and coach. This person has experience at high-growth startups and is able to own all areas of marketing, including but not limited to Product marketing, demand generation, content marketing, branding, public relations, channel marketing, marketing analytics, and events.
As a member of our Executive team reporting directly to the CEO, the CMO is responsible for the company’s and its brands’ core marketing strategies and shares the responsibility to drive growth.
- Develop and lead the company’s brands regional marketing strategies and direct the execution of various marketing activities
- Control the Marketing budget for all regions as well as conduct forecasts
- Owner of our brands’ digital assets
- Conduct market research to make better decisions on the respective region strategies
- Plan, organize and execute various marketing events such as prospect and customer events, conferences, exhibitions
- Measure the performance of all activities and campaigns, assess them against goals (ROI, CLV,…) and adjust strategy & activities to achieve them
- Provide ongoing reporting, develop actionable insights, test and learn approach to new initiatives
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Visionary and leader with a driven personality, not only highly analytical and strategic but also creative and hands-on in nature
- Held CMO or Director of Marketing roles
- Technology and data driven mindset
- Proven experience and success across all disciplines of marketing (branding, strategy, social media, communications, business development)
- Demonstrable experience of positioning a company/brand in a competitive market and winning market share;
- ROI-driven approach to marketing and strong attention to detail;
- Clear, effective communication skills and experience in a collaborative, transparent, and hands-on environment;
- Good eye for design and creative assets;
- high intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing; MBA preferred
- Food and beverage experience is a plus