Business SupportGo Back
A leading provider of financial and industry data, research, news and analytics to worldwide corporations.
Our client is looking for a Client Development Associate based in their Dubai office. This role is responsible for helping the Sales Directors with new business leads and delivering a positive overall client experience. The clients are in the Emerging Markets.
The Impact: The main task is to support new business development by proactively reaching out to end users for training, product demos, and custom account configurations.
For this role, the Client Development Associate will require a clear understanding of how these different client segments each operate and are likely to use the intellectual property and tools offered by company.
- Guide clients through the product set up and conducting training sessions and Product Demos with clients
- Identify new opportunities within the designated territory
- Learn and apply the company’s diagnostic sales approach through client interaction
- Stay current with industry news and issues to understand the potential impact to your current prospects for fine new opportunities.
- Coordinate and provide sales demonstrations and follow up to negotiate contract terms/commercials
- Maintain disciplined approach to daily sales activity pipelines and systems based workflow (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- Secure the executed contract and coordinating the transition of new clients to the Relationship Management Team.
- Develop industry specific knowledge necessary to have credible diagnostic conversations
- Engage in team selling to strategic accounts in conjunction with Sales Executives in other industries or Account Managers in existing accounts.
- Track client service activities for accounts, prepare service utilisation reports and document client interactions (call / meeting notes)
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree (a Masters is preferable)
- Experience in a finance role in the financial sector (either at a vendor or a Financial Institution)
- Strong presentation and communication skills (face to face, large groups, remotely – WebEx)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
- Good knowledge of how the Capital markets operate
- Goal and action orientated with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment
- High level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling, overcoming gatekeepers
- Solid organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior – level audience