Dawaami – the Global Recruitment Marketplace, connecting Hiring Companies to Freelance Recruiters globally to save time and money on recruitment.
Dawaami is the Global Recruitment Marketplace platform that was launched official in September 2018. As the platform continues to gather traction, we are looking for a cofounder to join us in our journey of growth in coming years.
We are happy to look at a Cofounder either as a CTO or Head of Marketing or Head of Sales we are open to finding the best fit.
We have built and developed Dawaami for over a year and half and the product is revenue generating now in the market and hence the openness of the position.
This is an 100% equity paid position – tying you into the long-term growth of the project.
The role responsibilities will vary depending on which skill set you possess as you come into Dawaami however what responsibilities that will be constant will be the following
• Help shape the future of Dawaami
• Work alongside current Found to get Dawaami funded by investors
• Help get Dawaami on to an accelerator program and taking the time in joining the program
• Look at Joint Ventures for large scale adoption of the platform within Multinationals and large corporates.
• Constant Networking and PR responsibilities for Dawaami
• Strategize about online & Offline marketing and advertising, how to continue the user growth
• Help define our go to market message, develop & execute our marketing plan
• Continued platform analyses and recommend improvements
• Analyze the competition and recommend strategic moves for Dawaami
• Analyze, research, recommend, and implement processes and systems for the growth of the overall company
• Collaborate with the Founder in growing a strong, integrated, and sustainable organization.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Clear and effective communicator able to articulate the benefits of our model and vision.
• Builds trust and confidence by utilizing effective collaboration and co-ordination skills and competencies.
• Strong background analyzing the competition and adapting strategies and tactics in the marketplace.
• Demonstrated expertise in online marketing and is technologically savvy.
• Experience in building a high-performance team from the ground up.
• Models learning on the fly, experimenting, learning from failures, and sticking with what works
• Strong understanding of social media and a belief in the power of utilizing it.
• Relishes and thrives in an unstructured environment.
• Knows how to set priorities and make things happen.
• Energized by taking risks
• Experience in marketing in the Recruitment Industry a huge plus but not a requirement
• Experience in marketing in a B2b Environment