A startup taking advantage of the current trend in Cloud based Hospitality business
The role of a community manager is to act as the bridge between a brand and the community the Company as created. They should be the brand's ambassador, engaging with potential customers and building relationships with existing ones
Vendor and Events Onboarding
– Short Term:
o Extensive Short Term Vendor and events Handbook Overview
o Permits NOC for short term vendors
o Signage Short Term including Required Documents
o Account hardware set up follow up
o Walkthrough with all vendors
– Long term:
o Owns the vendor relationship by offering support and guidance on everything from merchandising display, menu display, social media anything to do with marketing
o Works collaboratively with vendors to ensure execution of the highest standard of hospitality
o Acts as a liaison between the vendor and team
o Ensures all pre post opening, new vendors activity, and follow-ups are scheduled and executed
o Presents and advocate vendor point of view at senior leadership meeting (The voice of the vendors in any meeting)
Daily Vendor relations
– Hold weekly meeting with vendors to go over all operational standards, marketing, and improvements.
– Advise vendors on improving branding elements and marketing
– Work directly with vendors to create unique and memorable events and promotions that features their food along with story and experience.
– Ensure all marketing materials is ready and organized for a smooth vendor transition
– Ensure that all branding collateral for vendors are available and on point
– Follow up on all vendor approvals, permits, and NOC
Events and Marketing
– Maintaining Sales Kit for the location
– Maintain manage and schedule the calendar for the locations
– Develop an event order form to be distributed to all vendors and staff
– Communicates upcoming needs with vendors
– Report to location
– Manage and constantly improve Sales process within destination.
– Monitor guest feedback and performance data
– Solicit, sell, book events.
– Actively sell to business for outing.
– Plan all special events.
– Schedule and manage the calendar for reoccurring and one-time events.
– Manage the social media platform and update on a regular basis with support from the third-party consultant.
– Build the community outreach and attend local networking events to promote destinations.
– Administrative responsibilities within these events to be there when events happen.
– Weekly sales reporting and events recap to location manager
Vendors and Service provider Relations
– Keep constant contact with all service providers and previous vendors
– Provide communication to potential guest and
– Work with the location manager to roll out policies procedures and standards and execute the vision while building team morale and culture.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or related field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Young and Dynamic with Investment and Startups Background and solid International Experience.
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Business acumen
- Track record of change leadership and innovative thought
- Must speak English and Arabic