A private government office in UAE.
• Produce written content
• Manage existing narrative and update
• Liaise closely with all teams
• Ability to produce good content in different languages a plus
• Review, edit and produce speeches, op eds, quick messages, social media, narratives, features, interviews, talking points.. And all other related content in an expedited and efficient manner
• Supervise content team and ensure strong coordination with embassies, internal stakeholders and external stakeholders.
• Translate all strategy and plans into content calendar
• Ensure seamless coordination with embassy content teams
• Oversee annual content audit across all embassies and local office.
• Ensure constant knowledge on best practice narratives to reach desired audience
Alignment with and support to stakeholders
• Align with all units
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Education: BA in International Relations / Communications/Journalism
• Experience: 5-20 years of writing skills, narrative formation, content production
• Knowledge: Good understanding of messaging and content development for Foreign Relations. Good knowledge of executive briefs
• Skills: Excellent writing skills, strong time management, strong interpretation skills