A multi-national company in agribusiness.
The Head of Corporate services will support the Senior Management Team with business planning activities, providing practical and creative input in the development of new business initiatives, the design of current and future strategic and operational plans and will bring discipline to the strategic decision making process to manage the effective use of business resources.
The Director of Corporate services will have the ability and experience to motivate and drive the teams and
colleagues to achieve both the overall company targets and key performance objectives. Strong people management skills are also essential to encourage personal development and ensure employee engagement
is maintained and motivate staff at all times.
• Commitment to adhere to all company policies and procedures and ensure that team members also adhere to them
• To present at both internal and external meetings to support the achievement of company objectives
• Manage and develop a small HR department to ensure quality services are provided.
• To take responsibility for revising and updating staff contracts with the Directors of the company.
• To take overall responsibility to ensure there is training and professional development of all staff throughout the organisation
• In conjunction with the HR manager ensuring all company guidelines are adhered to
• Develop and implement the HR /TM and People strategies aligned to the business objectives.
• Regularly review the company's talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning with the HR
• manager and Senior Managers.
• Where necessary, work in partnership on projects to aid continuous improvement and implement improvement programmes (e.g. changes to working practices, organisation changes and business “excellence” or lean programmes).
• Working with senior managers to uncover the talent implications e.g. any significant gaps to meet long-term objectives and create a long-term workforce plan that prioritises people-related initiatives. Expected to disseminate the contractual requirements of new contracts to delivery team members.
• In association with Senior Management colleagues, be responsible for achieving the targets set within the contracts, whilst supporting your own administration team.
• Responsible for the day to day management of the Administration Team, including the interview process, appraisals, absence management and any employee issues that may arise within the team,
• Responsible for ensuring accurate monthly invoicing is undertaken for each contract.
• Responsible for analysing reports generated by your department to confirm appropriateness and accuracy.
• Responsible for ensuring the office is well maintained at all times including opening/closing checks on a daily basis.
• Ensuring the office environment is comfortable, clean and meets employees’ needs.
• Responsible for preparing Senior Management and board papers by the specified days each month.
• Attending the Senior Management team meetings on a monthly basis.
• Able to prepare reports as and when required including data manipulation and bespoke reporting.
• Providing leadership and guidance to the Administration Team including the effective delegation of work, monitoring of workload, performance management and priority management to ensure all activities and customer/client service levels are maintained.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Perfectly bilingual: Serbian and English
• Has minimum 20 years of experience – Including 7 years in similar of leading corporate/support functions in Serbia
• Has bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
• Has previous or current experience in QHSE
• Familiar with Serbian regulations and labor law
• Has previous or current experience in Corporate Transformation, Structuring, and Privatization.
• Experienced in building/steering a corporate structure
• Has previous or current experience in a matrix based organization
• Will be reporting to a local Chief Executive Officer; additionally, dotted line reporting to a holding level executive
• The position includes managing 4 specific functions: HSE / Quality / HR & Admin. (main) / Marketing