A leading beauty service and supply company in GCC region
Is responsible for generating and enhancing the sales of the products in other countries. To make sure that the products are made available in the International markets by analyzing the trends of the customers and developing sales plans and strategies to meet their needs.
· Responsible for the annual sales target
· Executes new product launch, promotions and programs in a timely manner
· Prepares sales order, liaise with Accounts and coordinate with warehouse for delivery
· Work closely with Education for demonstration and training schedules.
· Coordinates activities with HOD
· Visit clients and merchandise materials for new item launches, seasonal promos and sales out program execution.
· Support sales team during events exhibitions, product launching.
· Stays current and compliant of all Company SOP’s.
· Addresses customer requirements for orders, trainings and marketing
· Attends weekly internal meeting/s.
· Able to travel through the GCC market on weekly trips
· 80% of time will be travelling between GCC countries
· Sales Forecasting: in a full coordination with HOD and marketing.
· Proactive in any survey assigned by the management.
· Tracks product, stylist, and consumer trends, innovations and competitive activities
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
· Minimum of 2 years industry experience in sales
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
· Arabic & English-speaking