An Industrial Agricultural Multinational Company – KIZAD, Abu Dhabi
The Finance Manager is responsible for the effective management of all finance matters for multi business’s, under the supervision of the GM, to enable sound business decisions. They are also responsible for analyzing the day to day financial activities and subsequently, provide advice and guidance to the Management on future corporate financial plans.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with IFRS
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, Cost control and petty cash
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
- Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to Management and Board of Directors (financial performance, projections Etc.)
- Overall support of the principals in the implementation of investment strategies and evaluation of potential investments
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, equity, disposals and acquisitions /Franchise, as appropriate
- Overall control of the company’s finance & accounting, Cost control, Purchase, Supply chain and commercial
- Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including investors, franchisee and advisors
- Develop the company fundraising strategy and manage relationships with bankers and partners
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Evaluate the need for new technology to meet the organization's financial data processing, control, and reporting requirements.
- Advise on appropriate technology that meets the organization's information requirements and financial resources
- Conduct feasibility study for new projects and report to upper executives for decision making.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager with at least 15 years work experience with at least 5 in the UAE and within a multinational company
- Experience in the Agricultural or raw commodities sector
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- MBA, Master’s in finance or Accounting.
- Professional qualification such as CA,CMA/CPA, or similar will be considered a plus
- Fluent in English and Arabic