Human ResourcesGo Back
A leading Services company in the Beauty space.
The HR Manager will elaborate on the company’s human resources strategy in line with the company’s development goals. They will be responsible for all the policies, guidelines, KPI setting, performance evaluations, payroll and all other duties required from a head of HR. He/ She will coordinate for the staff training and ensuring there is good social interaction within the company. They may also help communications between the company’s management and the authorities. Also, if needed implementing HR IT systems
• Define the recruiting policy and is responsible for the interviewing process as well as overseeing and supporting staff career development and facilitate relocations, reassignments and promotions (‘talent management’).
• Conduct Recruitment process starting from job description, CV search, job post, CV filter, Interview, post interview process, and job offer
• Arrange and submit all documents related to visa process of employees.
• Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers and absenteeism rates etc., for employee benefits
• Administer benefit programs such as policy, insurance, medical cover, leave, Code of Conduct, etc.
• Identify manpower requirements and plan/manage the complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources
• Conceive/implement induction programs for employees and regular training to enhance skill sets & multitasking to meet changing environment/technologies
• Conceptualize & develop training & development initiatives for improved productivity, capability building and quality enhancement
• Build rapport and motivate resources at all levels in order to expand their capabilities to achieve individual as well as organisational goals
• Work collaboratively and proactively with all Senior Managers and employees in enhancing operational process improvements and bringing change in practices for better communication, efficiency, costs and attain better service
• Handle all activities related to employees’ Appointment, Allowance, Promotion, Penalty, Leave, End of Service, Transfer, Change of Profession & Grade, etc.
• Calculate entitlements of all employees in line with company’s procedures and labor law in all company branches.
• Prepare salary and wage payrolls including deductions, accruals and issuance and processing of timecards
• Gather information on issues related to compensation & benefits and suggest best practices
• Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of employment, by researching benefits issues
• Analyse compensation policies, government regulations and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plans
• Conceptualize and implement policies for effective management of available human resources and development of human capital across the organisation
• Assist in directing staff welfare policies with key focus on enhancing employee motivation ensuring optimum and effective utilization of funds in providing a pleasant work environment with basic amenities in the premises
• Always ensure all personnel / organizational policies are communicated to all employees
• Plan and formulate departmental programs, policy systems & procedures and oversee their effective implementation
• Monitor performance of multi-skilled work force and develop an appropriate reward and recognition system
• Initiate rewards and recognition programs through perpetual assessments by introducing innovative and creative HR initiatives.
• Follow up and coordinate with all authorities involved with license registration/renewal
• Prepare and arrange the needed documents involved with the above
• Coordinate with third parties (lawyers/authorities) to check what are the legalities involved with the company’s presence in each location as well as the human resources requirements.
• Keep a record of all official documents related with all licenses of the company.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or Business-related degree
• At least 7 years’ experience in similar position with at least 3 of those in the UAE
• A deep understanding of the UAE Labor law.
• Arabic speaking candidates are preferred for this position but not essential
• Priority given to those with experience in the Beauty industry with a real passion for the space.
• Ability to make decisions without direct supervision, and must be accurate, efficient and capable of handling detailed work assignments.
• Administration knowledge and practical experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Maintain respect at all times for confidential information.
• Ability to maintain self-control and complete tasks with frequent interruptions.
• Proven ability to work independently and self-motivated; also work cooperatively with other personnel.
• Professional image, polished presentation
• Strong relationship building and negotiating skills
• High energy and results-oriented
• Detail oriented with strong planning, organisational, and analytical skills
• Excellent client / management presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
• MOST IMPORTANTLY AN OUTGOING AND FRIENDLY PERSONALITY