Distribution and LogisticsGo Back
As the Head of Supply Chain, you will lead and direct The Company’s overall supply chain operations, including but not limited to purchasing, inventory, vendor management and distribution/delivery. You will evaluate past performance data to forecast needs and production scheduling. You will also lead strategic plans and initiatives to improve productivity, quality and efficiency of operations across all Supply Chain functions – last mile delivery, logistics, warehouse management, fleet management, 3PL partners, strategic procurement and vendor management.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities across supply chain operations.
- Act as a key liaison with clients on procurement, fulfillment, logistics, and freight related issues.
- Oversee and work toward improvement of fulfillment processes and adherence to aggregator and client general procurement guidelines and policy.
- Proactively lead and empower the supply chain operations managers to encourage operational excellence, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Team management, training and performance management is a part of your day-to-day activity
- Optimize operational resources while executing cost reductions and inventory controls. Conduct monthly capacity and performance analyses to ensure that forecasts and schedules are aligned and integrated
- Support growth objectives through the development of concise metrics and reporting functions. Responsible for conducting risk assessments for areas such as product perishability, supply trends, demand factors and at-risk product mitigation.
- Promote the design, development, and implementation of warehouse, distribution and logistics solutions. Manage labor costs, personnel productivity, inventory levels, data accuracy and stocking strategies.
- Establish and adjust work procedures to meet warehouse demands, production schedules, established workflows and safety guidelines.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- A degree in Supply Chain, International Trade, Logistics, Business Management or any other related field.
- Being passionate about what you do means you will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to navigate complex systems and deliver key solutions to existing and future obstacles.
- 7+ years of experience in a leadership role within Supply Chain within the F&B/Restaurant industry
- The ideal candidate will also have excellent team management skills, training skills and relationship management skills.
- Have experienced working in a high growth environment were the rules are still very much being made.