Human ResourcesGo Back
A leading Agribusiness firm based in Abu Dhabi
Supports the HR director in initiating and leading initiatives in support of The Company’s People and Culture in line with the Company’s Principles
Work alongside the HR Director in the following areas.
- Develop and implement the elements of a high performing, sustainable organizational framework that achieves operational excellence
- Continually assesses the effectiveness of the organization’s business model and organization dynamics and leads efforts to realign/refocus as needed
- Partner with the Senior Leadership team to ensure alignment to the Vision.
- Identify, develop and roll out initiatives, methodologies, strategies, processes, policies, and plans that build a robust, sustainable organization across all departments and functions.
- Through the performance management systems ensure all functional areas have goals which are fully aligned to organizational strategy.
- Identify areas for system/process improvements which deliver enhanced corporate performance whilst maximizing employee engagement.
- Create transformation plans which deliver the required changes.
- Lead, design and implement the recruitment strategy and talent acquisition program
- Understand the most effective sourcing strategies and instill efficient procedures for hiring the best talent
- Identify and develop a network of key stakeholders and build strong relationships and partnerships.
- Manage the recruitment strategy and budget
- Ensure attrition rates and audit scores are up to company standards
Training and Development:
- Anticipate the key business opportunities and/or challenges of the business arising from changing business models and design and establish the best operational solutions for achieving desired results by ensuring the strongest infrastructure, the best people and the most robust and innovative systems and processes.
- Formulate annual plans and program curriculum, ensure effective implementation and evaluate effectiveness
- Bring in market best practices and new L&D trends, measure and benchmark on the return of investment on L&D initiatives
- Prepare and monitor the related budget and prepare L&D reports
- Directs employee relations and development activities. Provides counsel and training to managers and supervisors regarding positive employee relations and engagement efforts.
- Create a culture of high Employee Engagement through activities and processes which create a merit-based culture for employees and delivers a highly motivated, loyal workforce.
- Serve as a link between employees at all levels.
Qualification & Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HR
- Abreast of local/international HR trends
- Excellent communications skills
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Employee Engagement
- Talent Acquisition
- Project Management
- Learning & Development
- Organizational Development
- Knowledge of Local Labor Law