Human ResourcesGo Back
A leading investment management firm in Dubai based out of DIFC. Investing in Educational and Healthcare assets
Support Human Resources by doing special projects and assisting with general administration regarding benefits, payroll, training and development, legal compliance, and other human resource issues.
• Monitor the daily schedule of the Head of Department and provide required support information/documentation for meetings/appointments on daily basis.
• Manage Sage X3 system and HR Employee database to ensure data is up to date.
• Process payroll via Sage X3 monthly including sick leave, annual leave, overtime, monthly unpaid hours, other leave, deductions and allowances and other related adjustments.
• Conduct new hire – Reference check
• Onboarding of employees to ensure new hires are provided with an onboarding program including the company property form, joining report, bank account information, emirates ID application and employee data information sheet to ensure all documents are complete.
• Ensure employees are WPS compliant.
• Responsible to register the employee to check in and out and create email address, but not limited to employee self-service user name & passwords via Sage X3 Portal System.
• Responsible for processing the salary prepaid bank application.
• Implement policies and procedures and annual performance evaluations.
• Preparing of NOC’s, Salary Certificates, Experience Letter, Terminations Letters, Final Settlement acknowledgment letter, Employment Offers, Employment Contracts, Non-Disclosure, Confidentiality Agreement, Increment Letter and other employee requests.
• Maintain insurance policies
• Ensure the HR Roadmap is adhered to one month prior to expiration
• Coordinate invitations and events with HR & Operations Manager
• Manage end of service benefits
• Coordinate Exit process
• Coordinates new hire documentation for employment visa processing & assist PRO to process government requirements.
• Ensure employee files are maintained and kept up to date both on the HR Drive and Employee File
• Assist with recruitment as per Manpower Forecast
• Shortlist candidates and arrange interviews with candidates.
• Assist HR & Operations Manager with Administrative, Marketing, Social Media and IT projects work as required.
• Meet tight deadlines in an orderly and professional manner.
• Design and manage HR forms to ensure all data are captured
• Manage pension process (registration, contribution, cancellation and EOS)
• Process Travel Visas for The Company’s Team as required
• Assists Internal and External Audit Assessments and provides relevant information as required.
• Ensure PR/PO are arranged according to procurement policy and within budget
• Assist with Annual Budget
• Manage Website and Intranet Updates
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
• Hold a Bachelor's degree in Human Management
• Preferably holds a CIPD
• Between 5 – 7years’ previous experience within a similar environment
• Experience of UAE Immigration/Labor Law
• Good command of oral and written English, Arabic is a plus