Information TechnologyGo Back
A fast-growing Food & Beverage Holding Group based in UAE.
This role is responsible to provide end to end IT support of all PCs, Servers, Printers, CCTV, Office365 products, Point of Sales (POS), ERP System and coordinate with vendor for all hardware and software projects.
- Installing hardware and software systems
- Maintaining or repairing all IT equipment
- Setting up computer security measures (Firewall, Anti-Virus etc)
- Back-up Server data, key users & share drives.
- Wi-Fi Management & Telephone networks management
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways and intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Troubleshoot CCTV systems and provide back up to users.
- Provide support for Office365 users
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email
- Work with vendor to raise ERP related system changes / issues and support end users.
- Communicates with external and internal customers when required.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in IT Hardware and software support
- Bachelor’s in computer science/Engineering
- Microsoft certified IT professional certification
- ERP Software Support /End user training and backend support
- Should have enough knowledge on Micros (Mymicros / Myinventory)
- Should have working knowledge of at least one Point Of Sales (POS) system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.