Human ResourcesGo Back
A leading investment and advisory firm based in Dubai
As a key member of the Management team, The Manager of Human Resource reports to the Chief Operating Officer and assumes a key role in the formulation of the company’s strategy and its overall implementation.
Lead by developing and cascading the organizations strategy/mission statement throughout the organization and subsidiaries where need be and implementing appropriate rewards/recognitions and coaching/corrective practices to align personnel with company goals and manages the day-to-day operations of a business that is involves these departments.
The position is ultimately responsible for the performance of each department, the culture of the company and the overall day-to-day back-office operation and must report to the COO. In addition, the position has all the administrative and Human Resource staff reporting to the position.
• Ensure that The Company has the necessary organizational culture and values, leadership capabilities (Executive Leaders and Board Members) and functional expertise required to support the strategic investment enterprise. Also drives the shaping and implementation of the human capital governance framework, strategy, policy, processes and tools.
• Ensures all Human Capital Operations are effectively managed at The Company Holdings, particularly in areas related to recruitment, employee relations and employee services of The Company Holdings Executive Leaders, Furthermore, responsible for developing and establishing effective total reward strategies, human resource policies and Job analysis, descriptions and evaluations
• Developing and establishing Talent Management, Succession Planning, Training strategy and Performance Management Frameworks for the Executive Leaders, Board Members and for The Company Holdings.
• Defining and assessing the organizational development by ensuring culture, values and leadership characteristics necessary to support the achievement of the business vision, mission and strategy. This includes the design and implementation of organizational structure alignment, change management frameworks, employee engagement schemes and organizational development initiatives.
• Organize and supervise all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the Office in all locations
• Develop and implement new policies and procedures for the department and Supervise office staff
• Evaluate the performance of each staff member: carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and disciplining staff;
• Develop office procedures and policies
• Budget & Monitor office admin expenditure including stationery & pantry expenses and allocate the expense to the relevant account; and Review and approve supply requisitions
• Organize the office layout; supervise office relocations:
• Monitors and tracks expenditures of the department, ensuring the department remain within approved budget allocations.
• Responsible in organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
• Perform/manage ad hoc projects, analysis and reporting when required.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business management, MBA and CIPD qualification
• Minimum 10 years of total work experience in the Middle East, within relevant sectors (Holding Companies, Family Groups, Regional HQ’s of MNC) with exposure to investments and financial market and preferably with a Publicly Listed Company
• Strong analytical capabilities combined with a hands-on mentality
• Must have very sound professional or administrative ability to make decisions and recommendations
• Demonstrate good inter-personal relations, networking, garner team spirit and facilitation.
• Good coordination, managing and organizing skills
• Team Player with clear focus on decision making
• Strong leadership personality
• Ability to work in high-performance, lean business.
• Credibility and emotional intelligence to work with and advise portfolio companies on best-practice and mentoring where needed Solid corporate finance and rating agency technique knowledge
• Fluent in writing and speaking English and Arabic language
• Emirati Candidates would be preferred