Responsible for all aspects of delivering Marketing excellence. Build a good understanding of the market through forward planning and execution.
• Responsible for the annual marketing plan across all platforms (multi-media, marketing/sales materials, digital, trade shows, innovation and promotions) for the company’s virtual food brands
• Marketing Calendar: develops and executes new product launch plans, promotions and programs working closely with Sales Manager
• Developing marketing and brand strategies for the company’s food brands across different geographies the brands operate in.
• Setting and managing the budget for the marketing department
• Coordinates activities with outside agencies (PR, Social Media, Digital, etc)
• Merchandising: Project management of merchandising materials for new item launches, seasonal promos and sales out program execution.
• Event Management: Coordinate and plan major market events and support team during the event
• Company Brand’s Guidelines: stays current and compliant of all Company Brand’s guidelines
• Addresses customer requirements for materials, collateral, merchandising and promotions as needed
• Attends interdepartmental meetings as the marketing leader to gain approvals, alignments and commitments
• Attends sales meetings, focus groups and industry events in order to broaden exposure and stay on trend with the industry
• Completes annual competitive analysis, pricing and product assortment analysis, category sales review
• Tracks product, and consumer trends, innovations and competitive activities
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Minimum of 5 years industry experiences in marketing manager role within the FMCG industry in the UAE
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
• A keen interest in new media and technologies, adeptness and openness to learning new tools and creative approaches.
• Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity and to bring meaningful order and processes.
• High level of business and marketing acumen.
• High energy, detail and action oriented, and results focused.
• Strong project management skills with abilities to prioritize and multi-task.