CONFIDENTIAL – Financial Service Abu Dhabi
The Marketing Manager is responsible coordinating with external agency the developing and executing of strategic marketing plans through firm KPI’s, budgeting and timelines. Ability to communicate, negotiate and secure buy-in from multiple stakeholders to successfully driver cross-segment marketing campaigns along with a strong understanding of the market.
PA is expected to provide the full range of executive support functions, including administrative management and coordination, quality assurance of documents and processes, liaison with the Staff, Clients and Government officials and other contacts in the country, and general research and reference work.
Marketing – working with Agency in
- Developing, implementing and executing strategic sales and marketing plans
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results
- Ability to identify, develop and execute communications strategies
- Developing strong creative and written copy for marketing campaigns and communication including PR, Digital and Offline
- Collaborating with the creative team, to ensure the marketing material, in both print and digital form, is in line with the set strategy
- Account managing strategies and tools to support business development across subsidiaries
- Coordinate and participate in team sessions for promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services
- Time management and scheduling on behalf of a member of senior management to include effective prioritizing and resolving scheduling conflicts and competing demands.
- Representational duties on behalf of a member of senior management serve as first point of contact and liaison with clients and officials both internal and external.
- Provide general research support.
- Respond to queries and make independent decisions on the best way to communicate with various parties.
- Coordinate and monitor multiple work processes and activities; ensure quality of documents requiring a member of senior management’s approval and/or signature; draft/finalize correspondence on a range of topics on behalf of a member of senior management’, prepare minutes of meetings, as required.
- Assist in preparing portfolio management reports, including collecting data, preparing tables/graphs, and conducting simple spreadsheet analysis.
- Coordinate driver’s and potentially additional staff in the office.
- Participate in preparation of briefs by developing required inputs and consolidating information from various sources.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Marketing Degree from a recognized university
- A minimum of 5 years’ previous experience within marketing and some PA experience at one point in your career
- Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic essential
- Must possess excellent verbal and marketing oriented written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build strong partnerships across the business
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of technical and design based applications
- Research capabilities and good command of business style writing
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, to meet tight deadlines and constant changing needs and demands