One of the largest regional manufacturing and supplier of architectural products in the region
The Managing Director will be responsible for managing projects in the region and for driving structure & discipline with regards to sales, production, sales support tools and process as well as provide operational support for the group organizational goals. In charge of financial forecasting, budgeting and accounting including projects & products’ pricing, financing, invoicing and collection. Managing teams and following up on their schedules and work deliverables.
The head of office is in Beirut but with current political situation intermediate placement in offices Egypt or Saudi
Business Strategy / Financial Management:
- Develop and implement strategies, long term plans, annual operating plans, annual budgets, while measuring progress on an ongoing basis.
- Manage P&L and balance sheet performance. Drive overall profitability and build sources of growth and value creation in line with pre-set targets.
- Liaise with the Holding finance department to ensure company’s financial resources are in line with the contacts terms (L/G, L/C, project finance, credit facilities..etc)
- Lead the operation in overall by following company policies, guidelines and goals communicated set and agreed upon with the Management
- Provide leadership and undertake project management activities
- Take active part in business development and selling efforts; build new customer relationships and maintain existing ones
- Plan and manage the operation’s team development and resource allocation, in coordination with the HR and country managers.
Operational Excellence/ Team Management:
- Ensure smooth and proper workflow is running among all departments and divisions, design & engineering, operations, logistics, finance and commercial.
- Ensure flawless execution of projects & production timelines, develop plans, communicate changes and progress, and complete deliverables in a timely manner and within budget.
- Ensure business processes, tools, and internal controls to support operations.
- Act as a navigator and a visionary to build and lead a team of dynamic and innovative professionals.
- Attract and develop talent pool and organization efficiency.
- Promote a friendly climate, good morale and cooperation and a strong team spirit.
- Protect and promote corporate reputation.
- Ensure regular communication of business performance against objectives.
- Responsible to ensure business compliance with company corporate initiatives and guidelines, including environmental, health and safety and accounting procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Bachelor Degree Mechanical, Civil Engineering or Architecture with MBA
- Minimum 20 years of experience during which he/she had occupied similar functions in the manufacturing field, in a multinational company and has SAP experience
- Strategic Management skills (Planning, Financial, Analysis, Business development) are required
- Strong team-building and managerial skills
- Business-oriented mindset, results’ driven with attention to details and high degree of accuracy
- Strong judgment and strategic thinking.
- Mental agility with ability to focus on key issues quickly and incisively
- Financial acumen and analytical skills
- Mature, rounded and polished personality
- Organized and process oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Extensive travel will be required