A home service Beauty business – part of a larger well-known Emirati home grown brand.
In this high-impact role, the Director of Operations, will focus on creating the company’s continued development and growth while introducing new and innovative ways for expanding the service. This position requires a forward thinking, marketing/business development with a passion and experience in the beauty industry. The capabilities to lead revenue generating solution while maintaining a high level of service for clients. The company has currently 5 employees.
- To work alongside the owner in developing the full business plan including financial budgeting and projections
- Responsible for developing the strategy to create a best-in-class beauty consumer experience. This includes customer acquisition, conversion, retention, and customer satisfaction across all consumer touch points.
- Working alongside technical development teams in Beta testing of the app to confirm it is functional and ready to be launched
- Working alongside outsourced marketing and branding teams to make sure that on launch the app already has following and a database of customers it can tap into with a clear message and path for growth.
- Full P&L responsibility
- Provide thought leadership, communicate strategic direction and direct the activities of the business
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, that will lead to increase in sales and customer growth
- Collect competitive intelligence by constantly staying up-to-date on offers from competitors, and improve on such offers
- Support building of marketing partnerships with big brands
- Provide frontline support to merchant partners
- Prepare monthly reports on performance
- Establish and Manage the logistics of each of the home visits across the UAE.
- Generate monthly and weekly reports to share results with management at head office.
- Monitor and analyze the current KPIs and create new ones to deliver best results
- Analyze the routes performance and profitability.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Degree in Business with MBA preferred
- At least Ten years of experience in beauty industry
- Results-oriented self-starter with record of accomplishment of excellent results in a fast-growth environment
- Must be able to substantiate a clear understanding of beauty industry consumer and media trends, and the development of market strategies and campaign outcomes resulting in significant growth of customer/revenue base within a competitive environment
- Creative / innovative thinker, organized /detail-oriented, and team player with a solution-oriented approach
- Forward-thinking, marketing/business development-focused individual and can lead revenue generating solutions
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to consume and understand data, work with decision analysts to get to clear results and analysis
- Exceptional skill in verbal and written communications; must also be an excellent listener
- Proven ability to successfully articulate and address complex business issues and opportunities
- Skilled leader of people and organizational leadership
- Skilled at promoting collaboration and driving problem resolution across all levels of a business including the C-suite
- Experience must include analytics-based decision-making where success is measured in terms of customer growth, website conversion and superior content