Is a provider of cutting edge imaging technology with a wide range of applications from people counting, traffic management and intrusion detection to advanced behavior analysis and tracking in crowded places
Project/Operations Engineer helps in providing support to customers and installing/testing new software releases
• Providing professional 1st and 2nd line support for customers.
• Escalating issues to relevant engineering team as required.
• Requirements capture and design for new and existing projects.
• Installation and commissioning video content analysis projects.
• Installing and testing new software releases.
• Interacting between clients, business development units and R&D/Ops departments for project delivery and product development.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Windows Server OS admin ( MCSE Or equivalent certificate is preferred)
• Network & IP fundamentals ( CCNA or equivalent Certificate is preferred)
• Client facing experience.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Experience of trouble shooting and fault diagnosis in software or hardware systems.
• Experience of CCTV and IP cameras. ( CCTV or Security Systems Certificate is preferred)
• SQL experience using PostgreSQL or another RDBMS.
• Ability to work within an agile environment.
• Good knowledge and experience of computer hardware (hobbyist or commercial experience).
• Familiarity with software programming concepts.
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint.
• Windows XP operating system.
• Other Points related to project delivery onsite:
• UAE Driver License / Car is preferred to provide services onsite.
• Travel might be required to customer site in the Middle East
• Recent Graduate or 12-18 Months work experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Computing IT or Electrical/Electronic Engineering related degree
Please note the Salary for this is 6500AED – 8500AED