Quality AssuranceGo Back
A leading global provider of access, specialized services, and forming and shoring solutions to the industrial, commercial and infrastructure end markets.
The QC Manager for Middle East, Africa and South East Asia will be responsible for applying company Quality Control standards and specifications and to maintain process optimization within the assigned region, while leading & building an effective team driving QC excellence both in received and departed products. . Scaffolding / formwork/ steel / manufacturing industry experience is a must.
• Apply company global product standards for the region, by reviewing processes, tools, and people conducting manufacturing and repair works, to ensure we maximize the useful life and ensure products remain safe to use on customer sites.
• Develop and optimize the repair/maintenance process to reduce costs and improve efficiencies.
• Lead and develop regular in-process inspections and checks ensuring adherence to quality inspection procedures and work processes.
• Working closely with country yard managers in the region to training and mentoring QC inspectors as required.
• Leading the maintenance and continuous improvement of the company Quality Control standards per each of the existing products.
• Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with regulations, and industry standards.
• Participate and work to meet assigned KPIs on regional basis and country basis.
Qualification and Desired Skills:
• Minimum 8-10 years Quality Control management experience.
• Minimum bachelor’s in mechanical engineering Or technical diploma.
• Previous steel fabrication / manufacturing experience.
• Working knowledge of all ISO standards and certifications (9001, 14001, 18001 etc.)
• Ability to read and interpret specifications drawings, to create and/or fill out inspection reports.
• Experience in compiling job specific Quality Control plans and data packs.
• Previous QC auditing exposure within construction industry.
• Six Sigma Green Belt certified.
Key Competencies / Skills:
Exceptional Communication skills.
Computer literate (MS Office).
Relationship building skills.
Sound leadership skills.
Job Working Conditions / Location:
Must be able to work independently within time constraints.
Mixed office and yard work, as per country working hours.
Regular visits to other countr