About the Company:
A SME (55 Employees) that deals with cutting-edge technologies, Smart Services and IoT solutions for both government and private sectors.
A Sales Manager who will be responsible for building, organizing a sales team but first and foremost growing the sales of the company. In charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with marketing department on lead generation. Also tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
The role is for an Arabic speaking individual that has contacts across various industries in the UAE mostly. A passionate sales leader that does not take no for an answer. That has the organizational skill and experience to build a sales team to last.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Develop pricing schedules and rates
- Formulate sales policies and procedures
- Help prepare budgets
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Develop promotional ideas and material
- Attend trade meetings and industry conventions
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- At least 10 years proven work experience as Sales Manager in a similar field.
- An understanding of the UAE / Regional dynamics
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Information management
- Formal presentation skills
- Stress tolerance
- Must be Arabic Speaking