Administrative /PA/EA/SecretarialGo Back
A Governmental office in Abu Dhabi
Responsible for proving Secretarial and Administrative within one of the Governmental Ministries
• Day to day office operations, exercising the utmost discretion always.
• Arrange and schedule meetings, prepare agendas and relevant documents.
• Manage relationships with internal and external parties such as entities, clients, service providers etc, providing information and handling issues independently.
• Extensive Outlook diary, email and contacts management.
• Conference and meeting room management.
• Process expense claims relating to travel and other corporate expenses.
• Manage executive filing and data management systems ensuring timely and accurate document
• Respond to routine correspondence and maintain organized filing and follow-up systems for all
• Respond and greet visitors in a welcoming and efficient manner.
• Manage telephone calls.
• Assist in personal issues and maintain complete confidentiality.
• Transcribe dictation and typing of documents using Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
• Oversee messenger/courier activities.
• Additional duties / assignments as directed.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
• Degree or equivalent qualifications
• Happy to be working within the environment described by the Company
• At least 5 years previous experience in an Admin support role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
• Effective time-management skills with the ability to prioritise.
• Detail-oriented and outstanding quality assurance.
• Presentable, well organised and ability to multitask.
• Proactive and pre-emptive approach and able to work autonomously.
• Flexible and handles stress well.
• Adaptable to last minute changes.
• Strong organisational skills. Strong interpersonal skills.