A private government office in UAE.
• To function as a main point of contact for embassies with the media/stakeholders
• To liaise with the National media council on implementation of large programs and on day-to-day
• Create and maintain stakeholder management lists that include countries, profiles, previously published works and more.
• Update stakeholder management lists
• Liaise with embassies to ensure that stakeholders are define din the right way
• Send quick lists to team when required.
• Work closely with all departments to update lists
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Education: MA/BA in International Relations / Communications
• Experience: 3-10 years of experience serving reputable institutions engaged in PR, communications, policy, journalism
• Public Sector: Career Diplomat or professional from entities with strong government relations background Private Sector: Professional who manages relationships with media, think tanks, media professionals consulting companies.
• Knowledge: Good understanding of the interplay between politics, economic and foreign affairs, as well as strong analytical skills. Ability to develop clear plans for engagement based on analyses
• Skills: Strong analytical skills, excellent problem solving capabilities, outstanding verbal/written communication skills and (Arabic and English