Human ResourcesGo Back
A leading investment and advisory firm based in Dubai
As a key member of the Management team, the Manager – Human Resource and Support Services reports to the Chief Operating Officer and assumes a key role in the formulation of the company’s strategy and its overall implementation.
Overall in charge of the Human Capital and Administration while overseeing the Marketing and IT aspects of the organization. Lead by developing and cascading the organizations strategy/mission statement to the staff and implementing appropriate rewards/recognitions and coaching/corrective practices to align personnel with company goals and manage the day-to-day operations of a business that is involves these departments.
- Ensure that The Company has the necessary organizational culture and values, leadership capabilities (Executive Leaders and Board Members) and functional expertise required to support the strategic investment enterprise. Also drives the shaping and implementation of the human capital governance framework, strategy, policy, processes and tools.
- Ensures all Human Capital Operations are effectively managed at The Company Holdings, particularly in areas related to recruitment, employee relations and employee services of The Company Holdings Executive Leaders, Furthermore, responsible for developing and establishing effective total reward strategies, human resource policies and Job analysis, descriptions and evaluations
- Developing and establishing Talent Management, Succession Planning, Training strategy and Performance Management Frameworks for the Executive Leaders, Board Members and for The Company Holdings.
- Defining and assessing the organizational development by ensuring culture, values and leadership characteristics necessary to support the achievement of the business vision, mission and strategy. This includes the design and implementation of organizational structure alignment, change management frameworks, employee engagement schemes and organizational development initiatives.
Marketing – (overseeing)
- Develop and execute internal and external communications strategy and plan. This includes communications to employees, media houses. Provide feedback on public perception and guiding senior management on responses, managing sponsorship initiatives and maintaining company’s webpage
- Develop and implement communications plan detailing key messages, timeframes, responsibilities (involved parties) and communication channels/tools; Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure roll-out of communication programs;
- Provide oversight to the management of relationships with vendors and suppliers (graphic and web designers/engineers, print houses, distribution agencies, advertising and PR agencies etc);
- Review and approve all The Company Holding’s announcements to employees
- Working together with the investor relationship
- Develop and implement The Company Holding’s communications plan detailing key messages, timeframes, responsibilities (involved parties) and communication channels/tools; Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure roll-out of communication programs;
- Assess public perception of The Company Holdings and identify internal and external communication needs and propose appropriate solutions
- Manage relationships with vendors i.e. Public Relations, Media Monitoring and Event Management agencies;
- Manage the website and compilation of MIS reports and analysis;
- Manage sponsorships, internal announcements, projects and events
Information Technology – (overseeing)
- Develop strategies and a holistic view of the business to leverage technology to drive sustainable business growth & Operational excellence
- Develop and implement IT policy
- Organize and supervise all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the Office in all locations
- Develop and implement new policies and procedures for the department and Supervise office staff
- Evaluate the performance of each staff member: carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and disciplining staff;
- Develop office procedures and policies
- Budget & Monitor office admin expenditure including stationery & pantry expenses and allocate the expense to the relevant account; and Review and approve supply requisitions
- Organize the office layout; supervise office relocations:
- Monitors and tracks expenditures of the department, ensuring the department remain within approved budget allocations.
- Responsible in organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Perform/manage ad hoc projects, analysis and reporting when required.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, MBA and CIPD qualification
- Minimum 12 years of total work experience in the Middle East, within relevant sectors (Holding Companies, Family Groups, Regional HQ’s of MNC) with exposure to investments and financial market and preferably with a Publicly Listed Company
- Strong analytical capabilities combined with a hands-on mentality
- Must have very sound professional or administrative ability to make decisions and recommendations
- Demonstrate good inter-personal relations, networking, garner team spirit and facilitation.
- Good coordination, managing and organizing skills
- Team Player with clear focus on decision making
- Strong leadership personality
- Ability to work in high-performance, lean business.
- Credibility and emotional intelligence to work with and advise portfolio companies on best-practice and mentoring where needed Solid corporate finance and rating agency technique knowledge
- Fluent in writing and speaking English and Arabic