A private government office in UAE.
• Creation of all multimedia content
• Dispatch content and enhance viral element
• Forge external relationships with key influencers
• Create, develop and oversee multimedia (audio/video) content for stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
• Oversee Script, storyboard, budget work flow
• Collaborate closely stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
• Plan video shoots when necessary; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
• Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
• Oversee redevelopment of website
• Conduct annual surveys on local office and embassy digital footprints across all mediums (social, digital..)
• Oversee all content creation for website
• Oversee social media content colander)
• Manage video library
• Evaluate analytics
• Work closely with head of unit to ensure synergies across content creation and development
• Oversee budget and team KPIs
• Create and manage a mechanism to liaise with all embassies on social media content.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Education: BA in media or relevant subject experience
• Experience: Minimum of 4 years' experience in relevant field.
• Skills: Strong editorial judgment and excellent writing skills. Experience writing for digital content a must (English and Arabic). Experience working in a multimedia environment.. Experience in Photoshop and editing video. Flexible and collaborative approach to working within a multi-faceted team. Experience with team management