A leading Architect firm based in Dubai
Social Media Executive young and energetic person to support our marketing efforts. Someone who can manage The Company social media efforts, help with PR, copywriting, website editorial, event coordination etc.
- Brand development
- Brand guidelines creation
- Social media templates / post for operated brands
- Working with Senior Managers to identifying future marketing strategy and implementation plan, for brand enhancement
- Deliver marketing campaigns for all brands in partnership with Senior Managers and ensure relevant coordination across different departments in line with Corporate Plan
- Take responsibility for external PR & Marketing events and maximizing opportunities for communications activity
- Monitor member and partner satisfaction through market research and feedback and identify actions and campaigns to enhance wherever possible
- Identify press opportunities both internally and externally
- Keep a diary of press communications activity
- Develop corporate messages and disseminate proactively
- Be responsible for all social media activity and managing corporate social media accounts
- Work with Senior Managers and partners to support campaigns and initiatives
- Seek opportunities to improve the use of social media and develop 'followers'
Qualification & Desired Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Well presented, have a clear, confident speaking voice, cheerful personality and a good sense of humour
- Proven experience of delivering Social Media campaigns
- Solid experience of web analytics and other Social Media tools the ability to use the data to drive performance.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at a senior level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a strong attention to detail
- Able to give his/her own ideas, style…
- Dynamic, proactive taking initiative and understand learn fast