Project ManagementGo Back
A large Sharjah based multinational conglomerate
Senior Projects Coordinator works with the multiple projects' teams to facilitate the implementation of the CEO Office philanthropic initiatives. Reports to the Department Head.
- Editor level (English primary/ Arabic preferred) reporting, proof reading and review of operation and strategic documents.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Assist in liaising with external parties engagement to develop sustainable partnerships.
- Ensure efficient intra-department and cross-departmental coordination and communication in all functions and activities.
- Implement The Company’s corporate policies and procedures and ensure integration within the organization's management systems.
- Perform additional assignments as required.
- Coordinate and confer with professional staff to resolve operations issues and difficulties.
- Responsible for identifying and developing official systems and processes to help the organization lower the risk of error and become self-sufficient.
Reporting and Communication
- Being on hand to report to the Department Head regularly, and act (if required) as an intermediary between Department Head and different projects teams.
- Taking an official role within the quality assurance process of all reports/outputs within the organization (must have a strong attention to detail and meticulous).
- Keeping in contact (face to face) with all members of the projects teams, building relationships with them. Create, manage and update the department database and maintain a clear record of relevant programs and development meetings and activities.
- Maintain the department processes and procedures documentation and implementation.
- Track department action plan and alert department head of delays and or upcoming deadlines.
Projects Management and Facilitation
- Being involved in projects implementation as a trouble shooter to assist in solving problems with innovative solutions.
- Must be discrete with high level of professionalism at all times in the daily management of the work.
- Must be flexible minded and willing to make changes and/or adjustments as the organization continues to grow.
- Assists with the logistical arrangements.
Continuous Development of Position
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks.
- Conducts regular studies and research and recommend subsequent actions.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, International Aid, International Development or related studies. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management and/or Partnership Development experience
- Proven track record in the management of company operations, process implementation, and quality assurance.
- Goal/result oriented and passionate towards the cause.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Maintains confidentiality and instills confidence in the organization.
- Excellent communication and networking skills (both in English and Arabic)
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent understanding of various research methods