A UAE multi-national holding company based in Abu Dhabi
Working alongside senior management in looking at the overall strategy for the overall group.
This job description has been kept intentional brief as we believe the scope of work will be wide and open for discussions as the role progresses. We are looking for a candidate that has the right attitude and is focused on the long term goal of the role and not the short term responsibilities.
- Reporting directly to Chief Strategy Officer in holding group.
- Lead the yearly strategy development exercise
- Creating new strategies for sustainable short and long term growth.
- Leading the overall research, product strategy and development efforts in coordination with the product management teams for emerging products and services.
- Supporting the strategic planning processes and implementation of the overall business area strategy and operational plans.
- Ensuring the effective delivery of strategic communications around all business area activities
- Building a team for continuous strategy work
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Masters in Business Administration or equivalent from a top tier business school
- 10+ Total years of experience with the majority being in a top strategy consulting firm in the UAE
- Ability in thinking strategically and conceptually and maintaining a focus on the operational excellence
- Arabic speakers