Business DevelopmentGo Back
A diversified, multi-line investment institution licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates based in Dubai
The Client Coverage is responsible for advising local and regional HNW individuals and family offices within the local and regional equity. International exposure will also be offered as and when required.
• Maintain and manage and expand The Company’s current client base – mapping all target clients
• Regular idea generation in GCC and MENA markets
• Ensuring existing accounts are regularly serviced
• Work alongside account manager and traders with their clients to identify plans of actions on current portfolios including customized strategies
• Identify cross-selling opportunities within The Company’s group.
• Actively collaborate with The Company’s Research, Sales and Trading teams.
• Maintain an ad hoc advisory newsletter designed to showcase The Company’s advisory capabilities and help attain new clients
• Gather clients’ information and build and maintain up-to-date files for them.
• Protect clients’ interests and do not divulge confidential information
• Comply with all trading rules and regulations of the market.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Hold a university degree from a reputable university – preferably in business related course
• Be qualified to provide financial advice to clients within the UAE
• Exceptional client relationship skills
• A deep and through understanding of GCC equity
• Hold key local and regional account relationships which can be transferred to The Company.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar
• Ability to work independently as well as a member of a high performing team.
• Excellent excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Must have excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic