A small well-run promotional company dealing with FMCG industry with Promotional campaigns
The role is split into 3 main areas
- Promo Solutions marketing mix: before the sales team meet with the clients it is the product manager role to prepare the sales tool kit including sales presentations, P&L and Rate Card .
- Digital campaign management: After the Sales team have closed a sale for a digital game or cash back campaign for an FMCG brand it is the account manager role to understand the Clients’ needs and expected results in order to come up with the best solution to address them. The Account manager is the client contact point and coordinates internally the activation execution.
- Multi-brands Trade Marketing event : after the sales team have recruited enough brands then the product manager role is to coordinate the event execution with internal team and suppliers.
As mentioned, the Company is small, and they are looking for a candidate that is happy to work in a small office environment that most importantly will have the drive and the passion to help continue with their growth.
- Assist the sales team with making sales
- Drafting the promo activation strategies
- Designing and developing pitches and presentations and any supporting material required
- Analyzing pitches and context
- Preparing recommendation and action plan for the Client
- Budget forecasting for Clients Campaign
- Set up and execution of the campaign
- Monitor and ensure the smooth running of Campaigns from start till end
- Handling client complaints as related to the campaign or product
- Suggest and work on adjustments to any Campaign as necessary
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing data from the Campaign
- Improving the overall customer experience
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Graduated from a Business, marketing, management or Computer and Communications Engineering school
- At least 3 years proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- An understanding of the UAE / Regional FMCG dynamics
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- An understanding and basic knowledge of back end of websites – there will be some basic tech functions that will need to be executed in the back end.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level