Administrative /PA/EA/SecretarialGo Back
A small local office for a foreign construction company
Responsible for providing administrative support to the office reporting to the PA of the chairman.
- Open the offices in the morning and lock the front door in the evening.
- Ensure that the front and rear entrances of the offices are clean.
- Switch on all lights and check cleanliness of the interior, making a record of any poor levels of cleanliness or any maintenance issues and take necessary steps/action to remedy.
- Operate Alert’s switchboard from 9:00am – 6:00pm; receiving and transferring telephone calls, announcing callers, taking brief messages and passing these on via the email system or connecting callers to staff members personal direct line voicemail.
- Ensure all voicemail messages to main office number are taken and directed to staff members. Maintain and ensure that the answer message is appropriate.
- Report telephone equipment and line faults to the IT Department.
- Train all new staff in the operation of the telephone system, as part of the New Staff Induction process and take a pro-active approach to ensuring existing staff are properly trained on making full use of the system.
- Review and update on a regular basis the staff contact and telephone extension lists.
- Greet and welcome visitors to the Offices between 9:00am and 6:00pm, ensuring they sign in the visitor’s book and informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival.
- Monitor and ensure that the reception area is kept tidy and projects a business-like image.
- Keep a record of staff and visitors signing in and out of the building.
- Check and sign for deliveries, before informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival. Deliveries by post or courier will include valuable items (cash, passports). Follow procedures and ensure security of valuables.
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Day to day office operations, exercising the utmost discretion always.
- Arrange and schedule meetings, prepare agendas and relevant documents.
- Manage relationships with internal and external parties such as entities, clients, service providers etc, providing information and handling issues independently.
- Extensive Outlook diary, email and contacts management.
- Conference and meeting room management.
- Process expense claims relating to travel and other corporate expenses.
- Manage executive filing and data management systems ensuring timely and accurate document control.
- Respond to routine correspondence and maintain organized filing and follow-up systems for all correspondence.
- Respond and greet visitors in a welcoming and efficient manner.
- Manage telephone calls.
- Assist in personal issues and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Transcribe dictation and typing of documents using Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
- Oversee messenger/courier activities.
- Additional duties / assignments as directed.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
Degree or equivalent qualifications
Happy to be working within the environment described by the Company
Must have at least 5 years previous experience in an Admin support role
Must have UAE experience
Solution Driven….. don't bring more questions than answers
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Effective time-management skills with the ability to prioritise.
Detail-oriented and outstanding quality assurance.
Presentable, well organised and ability to multitask.
Proactive and pre-emptive approach and able to work autonomously.
Flexible and handles stress well.
Adaptable to last minute changes.
Strong organisational skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
MUST BE RUSSIAN SPEAKING
SALARY IS 12,000AED monthly