Project ManagementGo Back
One of the Middle East’s leading Architecture and Engineering Design firm.
To execute full spectrum of project management of assigned projects in accordance with approved company policies, operating guidelines and procedures and ensure that all projects meet planned budgets time schedules and approved quality standards.
Assisting the project manager in the following
- Provide the required leadership to enable the project team to execute the design services to any assigned project effectively and efficiently and should drive decision-making to the lowest level possible.
- If required Act as the Client’s main contact with the Company and is responsible for maintaining an effective and professional relationship with the Client. Agreement management and administration is an important part of the job description.
- Establish the project’s objectives, coordinate same with the concept designers and assure that the goals are met.
- Maintain supervision and control over the internal project budgets,
- Float, manage and evaluate sub consultant’s tenders.
- Responsible for defining the roles and responsibilities of different team members for all projects assigned to the incumbent. Manage and coordinate the design input of external design team members and sub-consultants.
- Assist with business development. Assist project fee proposals and participate in the marketing endeavors.
- Apply the different areas of PM knowledge in the right rigor to the assigned projects.
- Be responsible for your administrative work and reporting. PM’s are responsible for their own QA / QC minutes of meetings and other admin work that would need to be done.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Requires experience in all phases of design to all disciplines, i.e. architecture, structure and engineering, including substantial and varied experience involving responsible planning and design of complex projects.
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving unprecedented problems, determining project objectives and requirements, organizing programs, and developing standards and guidelines for diverse project activities.
- Adequate knowledge of FIDIC and other forms of Contracts
- Communication skills are of paramount importance. Candidate to demonstrate ability to communicate ideas in a well-organized professional manner.
- Equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Engineering
- 5 years of experience in the field or design, supervision and contracts
- Degree in Project Management is a plus
- LEED and PMP qualifications are a plus
- Excellent communication, writing and computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, Primavera, Aconex and other PM platforms)
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent spoken and written English. Arabic knowledge is a plus.