Accounting/ AuditingGo Back
A well-established global aviation company.
Manage and oversee the full financial function within the Iraq Cargo business. Provide a support structure to all role players within the Iraq network.
• Maintain complete and proper records of Revenue, Expenditure, Assets and Liabilities, and ensure accuracy, timeliness and integrity of financial information, i.e., oversee full accounting function
• Prepare and review reconciliations
• Prepare month-end audit files
• Prepare intercompany accounts
• Prepare and review management accounts
• Prepare statutory submissions
• Forecast and budget preparation
• Prepare Year-end audit
• Review of Annual financial statements
• Implement and maintain internal controls
• Ad hoc projects
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Financial Qualification: B Comm. or equivalent
• Intermediate computer skills, including MS Office, SUN and Hyperion.
• Experience in commercial or management accounting
• Knowledge of account standards
• Communication skills in English and Arabic, both verbal and written.
• High attention to detail.
• Requirement to be self-motivated
MUST BE BASED IN IRAQ
Safety, Security and Compliance
• Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of others who may be affected by their actions or omissions whilst at work. • Co-operate with their manager / supervisor in order to allow them to perform or comply with any legal requirements imposed on the company. • Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided by the company in the interests of health, safety or welfare reasons. • Inform their manager / supervisor of any work situation, equipment or activity that represents a serious or immediate danger to health and safety. • Report any hazards, near misses, incidents, accidents or dangerous occurrences to their manager / supervisor, who will then follow the procedures contained in this manual.