A venture backed commerce solution for SMEs in the MENA by leading global investors, managed by a group of experienced professionals with successful backgrounds from the US and UK.
With its HQ in Dubai, the company is seeking an experienced Commercial Manager to drive growth in the KSA market, based out of Riyadh office.
Reporting to the c-suite; the Commercial Manager works with the management team and is responsible for the operational and commercial performance of the business unit.
The Commercial Manager has responsibility to kick-start the market launch and primarily drive customer acquisition channels for the KSA Market. This should be an individual contributor that is capable of managing others in the near future.
- Development of go-to-market plans, ensuring that budgets and forecasts are accurately set and goals are met
- Analyzing business performance and helping achieve objectives in core KPIs
- Managing commercial arrangements with local partners
- Supporting the overall sales and marketing department by identifying opportunities for the business unit
- Merchant acquisition; develop and demonstrate an ability to win and retain clients in our target market onto the service
- Taking a lead role in solving commercial issues that may arise.
Qualification & Desired Skills:
- At least 5 years previous working experience in a commercial position within a digital startup or SME, preferably within the digital payment space or financial services.
- BS degree in business or marketing
- Strong sales acumen and ability to be client facing
- A good network of and understanding within the Saudi SME landscape
- Ability to manage customers, and create strong relationships
- Ability to identify partners and groups for commercial growth strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication in Arabic; plus English fluency
- Familiarity and experience with collaborative software and analytics service