Reporting to the CMO, the Community Manager would be responsible to ensure we are maximizing the bond we have with our merchants ensuring that together we are uplifting the Company brand.
The Community Lead typical job duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Build a community playbook that will pave the way on how we engage with our merchants.
• Own the roll out of the merchant strategy in all respective markets.
• Responsible to collaborate with the Marketing team to develop impactful content with our merchants.
• Ensure that the merchants are actively promoting the Company brand.
• Lead on merchant-centric campaign ideas on a regular basis and ensure fluid mechanics and deployment of the same with the support of the marketing team.
• Look into each and every merchant and leverage internal data to unearth opportunities for the company.
• Data centric with creative flair.
• Creative thinker that knows how to engage with the merchants in a collaborative fashion.
• An extrovert with an extremely positive attitude.
• Fast learner and agile in a dynamic role.
• Humble and hungry to never stop learning.
• Collaborative with a hands-on personality.
• Excellent communication skills, presentation skills & time management.
• Fluent in English and Arabic.
Skills & Background:
• 3-5 years in a role that required engagement with a network of brands or businesses
• Proven successes increasing business metrics for the same
• Has experience working hand-in-hand with a Marketing team
• Preferably has worked in a tech-led environment.
• Is fueled by being in a dynamic organization