A Venture backed leading fintech payment company that was incubated by Facebook
As a Country Manager (Saudi National), you will be responsible for setting up operations including licensing in Saudi then optimizing Market’s operations, business growth, establishing business activities and gaining market leadership.
It is an exciting role and an opportunity to take part in developing an extremely fast-growing start-up, while having full responsibility for the business and accountability for both success and failures within the venture.
• To navigate and successfully obtain a license from Saudi’s fintech licensing authority.
• Effectively manage the assigned market within the Functional objectives, and strategic goals in order to achieve the financial and non-financial targets agreed while ensuring decisions are taken in the best interest of the Company
• Critically assess, acquire and develop Market opportunities to ensure a sufficient pipeline to achieve growth plans and targets and to maintain leading market position
• Derive and recommend market business plan, conducts quarterly reviews, P&L, Competition counter actions and forecasting analysis
• Provide strong and inspiring leadership across all business unit
• Hire and then drive employee engagement through a collaborative and empowering leadership approach.
• Drive sustainable performance through active ownership of the people and performance management agenda for the business unit
• Develop high performance teams by ensuring the recruitment, development and retention of high potential talents within leadership roles
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the business unit ensuring to changes on practices and processes are regularly reviewed, enhanced and optimized
• Ensure all current and new Company standards are adopted and actively maintained in line with our strategic goals and objectives
• Embed and drive a customer-focused culture by driving sustainable improvements and sharing best practices as a consequence of customer feedback and insight.
• Drive a continuous improvement culture, which improves the customer experience and responds to consumer trends locally
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
• Bachelor degree from a recognized university preferable with an MBA
• Should have 7+ years overall experience in a leadership position within a Fintech payment Company and preferable within a startup.
• Ability to impact the SME landscape and build a major industry leader in the Kingdom
• Substantial experience in revenue management, business development, operations and sales/ Marketing roles across industry
• Proven track record at driving high growth revenue upside in a competitive market
• Data driven, and a logical problem solver with solid experience in sales and customer service Outstanding interpersonal, leadership and team building skills
• Absolute comfort with travelling and meeting clients as required.
• Must be a SAUDI national.
• Fluent in Arabic and English -both spoken and written.