A Venture backed leading fintech payment company that was incubated by Facebook
Reporting to the CMO, the Creative Copywriter will work closely with the Art Director and together would be responsible to ensure we are maximizing our creativity prowess and maximizing impact.
The Creative Copywriter typical job duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible to collaborate with the Creative team to develop a creative strategy in order to develop clear and impactful creative output tailored to the respective platforms leveraged.
• Ensure that all the copy on all communication outbound as well as the Company's products are in line with the brand tone and consistent across the board.
• Develop engaging, creative, innovative content ideas for all digital touchpoints, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
• Work with the Art Director to unearth and creatively roll out campaign ideas on a monthly basis.
• Build, design and maintain the flow content output on social media.
• Help curate the content we develop promoting specific merchants
• Strategic with creative flair.
• Creative thinker that knows how to push boundaries and takes pride in his role as a creative copywriter.
• Knowledge of creative best practices of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat.
• Fast learner and agile in a dynamic role.
• Humble and hungry to never stop learning.
• Collaborative with a hands-on personality.
• Excellent communication skills, presentation skills & time management.
• Fluent in English and Arabic.
Skills & Background:
• 3-5 years in the role of a copywriter in a renowned creative agency
• Has experience working hand-in-hand with an Art Director
• Is fueled by being in a dynamic organization