Accounting/ AuditingGo Back
A Well-established global aviation company.
The Credit Controller Responsible for monitoring accounts and ensuring invoices are paid.
• Proactively managing and collecting debts from company debtors
• Ensuring timely payment of debts
• Following up payments as needed
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around payments and outstanding invoices
• Processing payments and reconciliation of invoices
• Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
• Preparing statements, client status reports and other relevant information as required
• Forecast and budget preparation.
• Prepare Year-end audit
• Review of Annual financial statements
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Financial Qualification: B Comm. or equivalent
• Intermediate computer skills, including MS Office, SUN and Hyperion.
• Experience in credit control
• Communication skills in English and Arabic, both verbal and written.
• High attention to detail.
• Requirement to be self-motivated
MUST BE BASED IN IRAQ
Safety, Security and Compliance
• Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of others who may be affected by their actions or omissions whilst at work. • Co-operate with their manager / supervisor in order to allow them to perform or comply with any legal requirements imposed on the company. • Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided by the company in the interests of health, safety or welfare reasons. • Inform their manager / supervisor of any work situation, equipment or activity that represents a serious or immediate danger to health and safety. • Report any hazards, near misses, incidents, accidents or dangerous occurrences to their manager / supervisor, who will then follow the procedures contained in this manual. • Carry out work in accordance with information and training provided and any specific workplace health and safety rules or procedures. • Fully understand the company health and safety policy.