Information TechnologyGo Back
The Company: A newly funded fintech startup
Senior DevOps Engineer will be a core member of our DevOps and deployment teams to extend current Infrastructure reliability and manageability. By designing and building high-level containers, you will be helping the development teams to prototype, build, and run the
existing and new services before rolling them out on our products. Guide and implement the cloud infrastructure setup on new data centre, automate deployment processes in order to minimize human factors.
. Sustain maximum reliability and uptime of business critical services.
• Create and modify infrastructure code to deploy into
• Configure/implement build reporting based on plugins
• Ensure consistency and uniformity of security and
operational standards and processes.
• Monitor systems health and security. Ensure SLAs are met or exceeded
• Work as a DevOps team leader resource in an experienced team, building IaaS/PaaS solutions for FinTech and Financial Institutions:
A. Generic cloud experience utilizing services like IAM,
WAF, EC2 or similar services.
B. Design, build and implement Kubernetes (Managed
and On-Premises) for containerized application
deployment, running databases (PostgreSQL MongoDB),
and installing persistent storage.
C. Optimize the use of CI/CD (Bitbucket, GIT, Bamboo
pipelines, or suggest/configure other efficient stacks).
a. Tech stack: (Knowledge of AWS,); Bare-metal deployment knowledge is a plus; Kubernetes, Rancher (is a plus), Docker, Gitlab, Ansible, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
Qualifications & desired skills:
• BS or Masters in Computer & Communication Engineer, IT, Computer Science or related field.
• At least 3 to 5 years of background and experience with Linux/Unix administration, command line, and scripting.
• Overall 5 years with 3+ years of hands-on experience on DevOps implementation and/or Cloud Computing, development, and Systems
Administration (AWS, Azure, VMware, Google Cloud).
• At least 3 to 5 years of working knowledge of virtualization technologies with Docker, VMware, etc.
• Working Understanding of CI/CD (GIT, Jenkins, …).
• Experience with the orchestration of infrastructure and software deployments using Ansible or related platforms.
• Hands-on experience in building automation and continuous integration/delivery ecosystems.
• Extensive practical experience in architecture and support best practices in a cloud environment (Amazon AWS/Azure Cloud)
• Expert experience in enterprise-level IT projects and Cloud-based technologies (PaaS, IaaS, Cloud Infrastructure Services)
proven tech project with experience planning and
deployment with a long-term impact in/on a team,
environment, and/or product
• Expert experience in using bash scripting.
• Comfortability and experience of working within a SCRUM agile team
• In-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and deployment
• Experience with network and server security, routing, privacy, and firewalls
• Architectural knowledge and understanding of the distributed system
• Preferably Working Experience with API Gateway Solutions like krakend
• Programming experience with Swift, Java, Kotlin, Angular.js, NodeJS