About the Company:
A small well-run promotional company dealing with FMCG industry with Promotional campaigns
This role is to work with monitoring and overseeing products and projects on the tech side of the project. This role You will directly report to the marketing manager but is mostly a technical role without much external interaction with Clients.
Initially the Client has envisaged this a part time role – growing into a full-time role with the right sort of candidate and increased business flow.
- Clients’ promo activation design integration and configuration in our designed platform. This is working on the back end of the activation
- Managing digital projects in coordination with our external partners and suppliers.
- In charge of coordinating Web and mobile applications development as well as corporate website content and Internal software's upgrade from Demos until final testing.
- Corporate and clients Emailing updating on project progress and updates
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Graduated from Computer Engineering school
- Coding and programming for front office and back office jobs
- Web, mobile, and game design and development
- Novice CSS, HTML, Java script, WordPress, code editor
- New technologies and communication tools (Twitter, Instagram, Google analytics).
- Project management and supplier management,
- An understanding of back end of websites – there will be some basic tech functions that will need to be executed in the back end.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Arabic speaking preferred but not essential
- Personality, Passion and Pride will be key personality traits looked for.