This is a commercial and client-facing position, developing new business, managing client
relationships and growing into the figurehead of the Overseas School and University
For the right candidate this role is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business and to be responsible for the growth of the “business within a business”, building a team, proposing new initiatives, building new partnerships, having P/L responsibility and ultimately being accountable for the continued success of the placement business within the BAHRAIN office as a key member of the management team.
This position is a key hire for the business as its education consultancy is being launched in BAHRAIN to cater to the GCC market. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role requires a tenacious and entrepreneurial mindset to see the opportunities ahead with our brand; and create new ones!
- Initial sales point of contact for all incoming client enquiries, presenting the suite of products and services as needed, fee discussion and program proposal
- Establishing and maintaining existing and new referral networks and corporate relationships
- Content creation and engagement with media outlets
- Key input into pricing strategy, budget, forecast formulation and growing the profitability of the Bahrain operation.
Process and Delivery
- Client point of call, giving exceptional customer service.
- Manage the consultant network and streamline internal process to expand the delivery capacity.
- Develop department process handbook for training purposes.
Client delivery within either school or University placement.
- Increase client conversation rates and revenue base.
- Drive the business area forward with new revenue initiatives, enhancing our current offering and attracting higher volumes of business.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Working knowledge of the UK and US education system, ideally with a background of either school admissions, school advice/ placements or University consultancy.
- Regional experience of the education system
- Experience with interacting and dealing with international and local stakeholders.
- Commercially awareness with forecasting/ budget responsibility and business growth experience with a keen eye for revenue growth and margin expansion.
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial in nature, willing to take responsibility and accountability.
- A calm, warm and reassuring personality, best suited to our business and client base.
- Demonstrable ability to win new business from initial point of contact.