A Leadership Development, a forward thinking leadership and organizational development consultancy works closely with organisations to bring out the best in the senior leaders, managers and teams.
Company is looking to hire an experienced Freelance Educational trainer/associate.
• Define objectives for development programmes working with subject matter experts when relevant.
• Outline a programme framework defining content delivery, assessments, materials and resources.
• Demonstrate the capability to work with a range of subject matter experts to integrate material into design drafts.
• Demonstrate a record of implementing training and development solutions which meet Company’s strategic priorities and goals.
• Draw on current research and sources to assure best practice in learning and development solutions.
• Conduct evaluations of programmes and delivery in alignment with Company quality assurance policy.
• Coordinate the design, communication, and delivery of a program of Professional Development qualification pathways for Associates.
• Identify areas for improvement and design and implement systems and processes that enhance the efficiency of programme design, development and delivery.
• Use project management approaches and tools to ensure timely and effective outcomes.
• Cultivate productive working relationships.
• Demonstrate a record of being able to create effective partnerships with line managers, business units and external providers.
• Demonstrate the capability to work effectively within a team environment.
• Exemplify personal drive and integrity.
• Demonstrate a professional, ethical and values-driven approach to work.
• Demonstrate initiative in managing work responsibilities.
• Achieve results with work-related tasks.
• Resilient in the face of pressure.
• Promote workplace safety.
• Act in accordance with Company’s values and behaviours.
• Make every effort to maintain professional expertise and career orientation.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in an education and/or training field. If degree is not in education and/or training field then employee must hold equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree plus an internationally recognised vocational training qualification (minimum level 4 equivalent)
• Approved accredited NCFE or SQA Trainer
• Approved accredited NCFE or SQA Assessor
• 3-5 years of experience in delivery
Internal Verifier – supports assessors in understanding and applying national standards. checks assessment approaches which assessors have devised to ensure that they are fit-for-purpose.