Information TechnologyGo Back
Company: A Small independent boutique retail promotional company
Position: Full Stack Developer
Mission: The mission of the full stack developer will be to design, and maintain products and servers
along with the upgrades concerning the ecosystem of the company mentioned below.
Please note salary is up to 15k
- Transform and convert the implementation from third parties to internal implementation control
- Increase the development pace of the required implementation and improves the process performance Reduce Errors and mitigate risks by implementing efficient projects plans in collaboration with the Line
- Manager (Budget & Timelines)
- Improve accountability of the Digital Department
- Stabilize operations and implementation
- Webhooks, and different Programming implementation Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection functionalities
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation if it’s needed
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Support all the departments with technical requirements (Flow, platform configuration, domains
- Records, HTML, Integral Shopper Websites, Emailing).
- Prevention mode concerning products of Integral Shopper. Example: To prevent any major changes &.Library Updates
- Internal platform “ZAQI” developments
- Internal applications developments
- Integral Shopper websites maintenance
- Unified & maintain the ecosystem of Integral Shopper products, which includes the below:
- ZaQi (Internal Advance Web Application)
- Mobile App (Internal Mobile Application)
- Zoho flow (Integration Platform )
- Trello (Project Management Tool)
- Sendinblue (mass mailing Tool)
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition library)
- Other (TBD)
- Meetings: Daily huddle, Weekly individuals
- Resource shall be Reporting to the Line Manager of Digital & IT inside the company
- A bachelor’s degree in computer information systems, management information systems, or similar.
- Proven talent in Product Development and Delivery.
- Proven talent in some Eco System Automation and Flows
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Extensive experience in collaborating with team development and users using agile methodology
- Familiar with Project manager tools (Asana, Trello, Jira, etc…)
- Minimum of 8 years of PHP Architecture of hands-on development utilizing PHP with a minimum of 4
- years designing and designing solutions. Experience in MVP and B2B Applications is necessary.
- Practical experience using the MVC and microservices architecture
- Should have hand on experience in coding activities and work with remote teams whenever it is
- required, depending on DevOps methodology (Coding & AWS Server).
- Ability to keep up with Server system updates, network, and architecture advancements.
- Native, others…
- Experience in RESTful API/Curl design using different authentication methods.
- VPC, AWS Maintenance & Implementation, along with software, VR Servers installations, Policies,
- Security, and upgrades.
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including MySql, MongoDB, and caching
- mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached, and Varnish