A fast-growing Food & Beverage Holding Group based in UAE
The development, management, and implementation of the marketing promotions across the Group. This role helps to ensure the concepts are showing a growth in footfall and profitably while maintaining the company's reputation and culture. The ideal candidate must be very creative and passionate, who can manage a team but can also be very hands on when needed, with strong social media and digital marketing skills.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Effectively leading the marketing team
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Promoting the concepts to new and existing clients through a proactive approach
- Liaising with management team and keeping them informed of marketing activities
- Maintaining and developing contact with professional bodies and potential clients through attending networking and promotional events.
- Liaising with local media and any local marketing bodies (eg Mall / Hotel) and keep them informed of upcoming events
- Ensuring our brands are clearly understood and recognized.
- Monitoring and management of social media activities
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Analysing consumer behavior and adjusting advertising campaigns accordingly
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
3-5 years of marketing experience within F&B in the UAE and or related marketing sector in medium-large organization with exposure to a multi-cultural operating environment;
Preferably marketing degree or similar
Excellent verbal/written communication skills and computer skills, strong interpersonal skills and relationship building are essential;
Research skills, creative problem solving, customer service orientation and commitment to quality.
Ability to prioritize and organize workflow and interact effectively through all levels of the business is critical. An understanding of the company's values and a strong grasp of our culture is essential coupled with exposure to the company's business needs.