Human ResourcesGo Back
Head of Corporate Services Officer
A leading production house in the region (Exhibitions, Interiors and architecture)
The largest production powerhouse in the region, with operations in Dubai & Riyadh. Currently with around 300 employees – roughly 25% white collar and the rest blue.
Started in 2004 the company has morphed over the years into 4 main which include the builds for Exhibition including R3D, POPs, Interior fit-outs and retail furniture. This structure and business lines were replicated in Riyadh in 2013.
Run by an exciting young management team that believe in constantly pushing the boundaries of their business to be the leading, cutting edge and most respected in their field in the region.
The candidate will be a strategic partner who initiates, lead, and initiative a transformation of the structure, the policies guidelines and culture all in line with the Company’s Principles and vision.
The ideal candidate will be competent, experienced, entrepreneurial, driven and a strategic thinker with excellent interpersonal skills. A key player in championing the success of transformation across the business. A highly persuasive individual capable of holding their own in all situations and proven ability of working with senior leaders in a highly visible role.
The CCSO is in-charge to enable the success of the organization by providing an expert and sound management in the areas of HR, Indirect procurement, HSE, Insurance, Information Technology. Sitting at the Holding level, the CCSO will be in-charge of driving the group level strategies across the business units in the above areas while preserving the flexibility of the business units
- Lead Global, Human Resources, Indirect Procurement, HSE, Information Technology & Insurance activities across the group
- Lead change management initiatives in all areas where applicable
- Translate the top management strategic vision into meaningful actions across the business units
- Implement a digital transformation program to ensure efficiency and reliability
- Ensure a safe and compliant organization from an HSE perspective
- Work closely with other senior members such as CEOs, General Counsel etc
- Play a pivotal role in committees within the corporate structure
- Any other relevant task as may be deemed necessary
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience, among which at least 5 in the relevant field
- MBA would be an added advantage
- Worked in a large organization with over 500 employees
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Hands-on person
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to motivate team and strategize long term goals
- Ability to work with different stakeholders at senior level
- Outstanding communication in both Arabic and English